Submit an “Referral Request” with TERO and you will be placed on the Trade/Craft list you qualify for, referrals will be made from this list upon employers need. To increase your chances of getting hired, you must qualify in the occupation you select. Click on button below & fill out form. Print & return to TERO Office located in Acoma Tribal Community Development Building located behind Post Office (enter from westside).
MATTERS TERO CAN ASSIST
* Solving employment problems with employers.
* Address problems regarding wage & hourly laws.
* Assist with violations of the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
* Assist with violations of EEOC - discrimination based on sex, national origin, color, religion, and race.
* Violation of age discrimination under the Employment Act of 1967.
* Violations of the Equal Pay Act.
* Violations of the Pregnancy Discrimination Act.
* Other unlawful employment practices such as sexual harassment, constructive discharge, passed over promotions, etc.